RESELLERS are retailers selling goods at a markup. Pooki's Mahi has TWO types of RESELLER accounts: RESELLER (20%), DISTY (up to 30%). Business Insurance, Tax ID and Reseller's Permit documents are required. Businesses must fill out the RESELLER APPLICATION: https://pookismahi.com/pages/wholesaler-vs-distributor Estimate 3 weeks for approved Resellers to receive a "Welcome to Pooki's Mahi Reseller Program..." email. It takes MUCH longer for existing Resellers upgrading to a Distributor discount. We have a process and template to upgraded qualified resellers.
- What format does Pooki's Mahi's data feeds follow?
- What tool does Pooki's Mahi use to create Pooki's Mahi's data feed?
- What type of platform requires Pooki's Mahi to use data feeds?
- What companies does Pooki's Mahi recommend to handle data feeds?
- How do I use Pooki's Mahi's provided data feed?
- Does Pooki's Mahi have data feeds for the products?
- ★ Pooki's Mahi's Definition - Distributor
- Pooki's Mahi's Disty Price List - 100% Kona coffee?
- What are the requirements to be a Pooki's Mahi distributor?
- What are the lead times to fulfill distributor orders?
- What is the qualification process and how long does it take?
- Pooki's Mahi's Examples of Resellers (Distributors)
- Can I break orders into multiple shipments?
- Can I use multiple shipping methods?
- Can Pooki's Mahi expedite shipping orders?
- Does Pooki's Mahi ship globally?
- Does Pooki's Mahi ship to PO Boxes?
- How soon are orders fulfilled?