Policies, Ground Rules
We encourage all customers and partners to become familiar with our policies and ground rules. Cyber-Bullying should be treated as a crime with severe consequences. Pooki's Mahi has a strict #Zerotolerance #Stopcyberbullying Policy. We document and report all findings and policy violations to the appropriate legal authorities. Our founder/CEO was cyber-bullied by a public company in 2014; the firm no longer exists - 30% layoffs (2014-2015) and was bought by a European company in 2015.
- ★ What is considered unprofessional behavior?
- Where is Pooki's Mahi's PR & Media Policy located?
- I am interested in becoming part of Pooki's Mahi PR & Media team as a partner. Where do I send questions?
- I am a Pooki's Mahi PR & Media Partner. what am I expected to deliver and when?
- Do you work with Bloggers?
- Do you give out free product?
- I'm an approved Wholesaler selling on Amazon and found a competitor selling Pooki's Mahi's products under the MAP! How do I report an unauthorized wholesaler?
- What is the wholesale policy for returning products?
- What is the wholesale policy for delivery delays?
- What is the FOB destination for wholesale (B2B) prices?
- What is the wholesale policy on warranties and disclaimers?
- What are the requirements for payment for wholesale or B2B products?