Pooki's Mahi is taking a hands-on role managing the Amazon marketplace for Pooki's Mahi's approved Wholesalers to prevent unauthorized sellers from cannibalizing Pooki's Mahi B2B sales channels and to control the brand.
- Pooki's Mahi has a suggested MSRP price and a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price).
- A list of approved business resellers is sent several times per month to marketplaces.
- Approved business resellers appear in Pooki's Mahi's Store Locator map.
If you find a competitor that selling Pooki's Mahi's products below the suggested MAP, then:
- File a case (on Pooki's Mahi's Customer Success Center).
- Attach the screen shot (of the product) with the competitor's logo. At least have the URL (we need to verify this).
- Submit a complaint to Amazon via Amazon's Infringement form.
While the above steps are taken, Pooki's Mahi will require the business in question to:
- Submit the approved Wholesale Letter. All approved Wholesalers receive an official "Welcome" notification.
- Email the Amazon Order # (if the product was allegedly purchased).
- Email the corresponding Pooki's Mahi Order #
- Email the corresponding Pooki's Mahi packing slip #
- The Fulfillment Center the product shipped from (with the RFID tag if included)
Pooki's Mahi will flag the business to Amazon's Leadership Team (~5-6 different leads/contacts).