Private Label Goods: Customer (Buyer) hereby warrants to Seller (Pooki's Mahi) that
- Buyer holds good and sufficient rights in and to all trademarks, trade dress, logos, or other indicia of source ("Trademarks") that Buyer has directed be placed on the goods or the packaging for the good ("The Private Label Foods")
- With respect to any design, invention or physical specification for the Private Label Goods provided by Buyer, that Buyer holds good and sufficient rights in and to the use of such design, invention and/or physical specification so that Seller may lawfully fulfill Buyer's Private Label Goods order.
- Buyer is not subject to any law, rule, or contract that prohibits or inhibits its placement of Buyer's Private Label Goods order with Seller.
- There is no adverse claim to the deign, invention or physical specification of the Private Label Goods or to the Trademarks, or any of them, by any third party, and
- Seller's manufacturer and sale of Private Label Goods as requested by Buyer does not violate any rights of any third parties. Buyer hereby indemnifies Seller, it's officers, employees, sales representatives, subsidiaries, parents, parents, related companies, and agents (Indemnified Parties") from and against all costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees and costs) of all and all claims, suits, losses, damages, obligations, and judgments arising out of any breach of any of Buyer's warranties, covenants or obligations herein and/or any assertion or allegation that the Private Label Goods infringe any rights of third parties.