Pooki's Mahi urges our customers to be cautious with personal and account information.
If you think that you may have disclosed your personal or account information in error, or that you have been a victim of fraudulent account activity, please contact your bank and/or credit card company immediately. You may also wish to contact a credit reporting agency.
Please know that Pooki's Mahi would not ask for your account information through email (phishing) or text message (also known as SMSing) communication. If you receive an unsolicited email or text message requesting personal or account information that appears to be from Pooki's Mahi or related to your Pooki's Mahi account, please call us at 1.888.867.8717 or forward it to support[at]pookismahi.com. We take these matters, and the protection of our customers' sensitive information, very seriously.
To help protect yourself from possible email scams:
- Avoid clicking on a link to log in to your account because your password has expired.
- If a sense of urgency is used in the email or text message and the consequences resulting in lack of action, then open a different browser and log into your account. The email is fraudulent.
- Look closely at the sender's email address in the "From" line, which may contain unusual characters or misspellings. Suspicious emails often appear to come from legitimate sources.
- Watch out for errors in grammar, word choice and sentence structure. You should validate any emails or texts that seem out of place or contain glaring errors.
- Check for broken, out-of-place, or incorrect images or graphics that are often different than those seen on the business's legitimate website. If the request seems out of character then is fraudulent.
- Do not provide your personal log-in information (User ID/User Name or password).
- Be wary of embedded hyperlinks by hovering your mouse over the link and verifying if the hyperlink and URL match. Instead of clicking on the hyperlink, open a new browser window and type in the URL. Do not copy and paste the URL from the email into your browser.
- If you call the number and a person representing the company has an aggressive sales pitch, then walk away. Report the company to the FTC and Anti-Phishing government organizations.
Pooki's Mahi reports any suspicious emails, spam calls, unsolicited pitches (without the company's email address) to the authorities and block all telemarketing calls including partners who make numerous phone calls without leaving a message.
For more information about phishing visit: