Pooki's Mahi implemented these ground rules to curtail the unprofessional behavior. These ground rules are non-negotiable and are in effect and are updated regularly.
- All Pooki's Mahi press releases follow a strict template with a planned content flow, schedule and deliverables. No surprises. Pooki's Mahi will launch a press release without the partner's deliverables.
- All Pooki's Mahi videos copyrights are owned by Pooki's Mahi.
- Videos are limited to 2-3 minutes (total playing time). Videos from partners are limited to 15-30 seconds if included in Pooki's Mahi press release.
- All Pooki's Mahi's press release topics focus on Pooki's Mahi's products, partnerships and executives (specifically Founder/CEO Les Magsalay-Zeller).
- Pooki's Mahi is not in the business to write press releases for a partner. 90% of the press release content is Pooki's Mahi specific. Partners can pay for their own press release.
- The About (Name of Partner) should be the only area focused on the partner.
- Pooki's Mahi does not require the partner to create a press release to talk about Pooki's Mahi. It is up to the partner to write, submit and pay for their own press release.
- All Pooki's Mahi's press releases are written by Pooki's Mahi's press team and reviewed/approved by Les Magsalay-Zeller, Pooki's Mahi's Founder/CEO to ensure consistent messaging.
- Esign Pooki's Mahi's Ground Rules before starting any press release collaboration. Ensures Pooki's Mahi's partners understand the ground rules and working boundaries.